- A site visit is undertaken to meet the customer, measure the area and provide a price for the job
- We consult with the customer on their choice of colours and patterns
- A date to start the installation is agreed upon
- A detailed survey of the site is created to ensure all elements are documented – e.g. fall levels are properly assessed so water will run away from the house and / or into drains
- The area is excavated and the sub-base is laid
- The concrete is poured, levelled and coloured
- A second colouring is applied to the area which gives depth to the main colour and protects / maintains the print when the mats are lifted
- The area is washed off and the final colour and print are revealed
- Contraction joints are cut into the paved area
- Dressing of manholes and other final cosmetic work is done
- The paved area is sealed and cleaned
Steps in our Process
Want to see more examples of our Work?
Visit our Gallery to see more examples of how our Imprinted Concrete can give your Driveway, Patio, Pathway or Steps/Kerbs a new lease of life.